"It’s strange how your childhood sort of feels like forever. Then suddenly you’re sixteen and the world becomes an hourglass and you’re watching the sand pile up at the wrong end. And you’re thinking of how when you were just a kid, your heartbeat was like a kick drum at a rock show, and now it’s just a time bomb ticking out. And it’s sad. And you want to forget about dying. But mostly you just want to forget about saying goodbye."
- Beau Taplin (via quotethat)
"Do not call me perfect,
a lie is never a compliment.
Call me an erratic
Then tell me that you
love me for it."
- Beau Taplin || You’re a fucking wreck and I love you for it. (via afadthatlastsforever)
"My feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world."
- Dejan Stojanovic, “Forgotten Home” (via wordsnquotes)
its 2014 stop caring what boys want you to look like start paying more attention in school make some genuine friends and dont give a damn what anyone has to say about you
"All I want to do is go on road trips and have sex."
- Just with you though (via nicoleellice)
(Source: fuckingsession, via arcticmonkgays)
"The anxiety of falling in love could not find repose except in bed."
- Gabriel García Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude (via wordsnquotes)